Sunday, February 4, 2007

Superbowl Sunday

I have to be honest...this blog will be all the 6X1 work that I will be doing today. I have worked a little on the film strips and I am about 3/4 of the way through with the painting on film assignment. I have been collecting a couple of cool items to use in the animation project we are doing on Tuesday. I've been interested in doing multi-plane animation ever since learning about it in Dr. Kreul's History of Animation class. This project seems like it's going to be fun. I'm still working on the project where we have to draw the shape progressing into something else. Today, I have to film an hour's worth of footage for a documentary we are editing for Intro to Editing. Just trying to keep pace with all of the work.

1 comment:

Six X. One said...

Nice day to be shooting footage - especially if you're out doors. Enjoy the SB.