Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Project Evaluation #5 - Project 3- Class Project

I was amazed how the strips came together so well. It seemed to have forward movement and I liked the theme of sports that we used. It worked well and I had a fun time working on it in class. My part of the project was to add sound using dialogue. With the theme of sports I knew I could find some interesting dialogue from movies. I went to moviesoundcentral.com and downloaded clips from Major League, Raging Bull, and Jerry Maguire. Unfortunately there weren't many sports movie sounds on the website so I had to dig deeper. i eventually found some interesting dialogue clips from Naked Gun, Predator, Dumb and Dumber and so on. All in all I really liked the work everyone did on this project and I think the end result was amazing. I liked the alterations done with color when that clip was changed to an orange hue. The sounds were excellent and the editing was spot on. Great job everybody.

No comments: